You love product and web design. You live to craft the perfect menu animation, keep up with the latest Sketch plugins, and you’re into making beautiful layouts for any screen size. You love grids, a lot. And most of all, you like to put on a user's shoes to craft the most pleasant design for every view. Your passion for what you do is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective. Individuals who are ready to bring that awesomeness to our team and to the projects we work on together.
Our Creatives are eager to push themselves and those around them to learn, experiment, and break boundaries; we want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to pursue greatness and do great work for our clients. We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar—so come ready to step up your game and help us step up ours.
Please take note–this is a mid level position. We're looking for someone who has a track record of producing high-quality design work that can challenge our development team with ambitious concepts. If you can originate big ideas and see them through–we want you here. What's the best way to stand out and get an interview? Impress us with your application, portfolio, or a little something extra. We want people to join us who push us further, so show us something we haven't seen before.
What you’ll do
- Craft unique, interactive, and responsive web designs for all kinds of clients and products.
- Team up with our in-house development team to find creative design solutions to unique problems.
- Use the full range of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite to make great web assets for the sites you design.
- Show off your strong knowledge of UI/UX best practices and modern web trends.
- Mixing it up with other design projects from time to time, like print layout or photo edits. Openness to opportunities to try new types of work is key.
What we all do
- Work together with other team members on project strategy and direction.
- Apply constructive criticism from the team and clients to improve our work.
- Show up with a relaxed but professional attitude.
- Always deliver the effort required to get the job done with a goal of exceeding expectations.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team through all aspects of the project process.
- Work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
Who we’re looking for
- Mid-Level: A portfolio spanning multiple years of professional web and product design work experience.
- A visionary and problem solver.
- Strong experience in Sketch, Figma, InVision, and other prototyping tools.
- A detail oriented person who takes pride in sweating the small stuff.
- The ability to work both autonomously and with a team on assigned tasks.
- An innovative mindset focused on constant improvement of yourself and your work.
- A team player who cares about the success of our team and serving others throughout the agency.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
How you can stand out
- A diverse portfolio of web and product designs that are creative, unique, and push the boundaries of development possibilities
- Existing agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in Adobe After Effects or other animation prototyping tools
- Passion for UX research, including user interviews, heat mapping, and analytics
- Positive, friendly, supportive, and growing company
- Modern relaxed office space
- Competitive Benefits including, but so not limited to:
- Company sponsored health, vision, and dental
- Retirement account match
- Profit sharing
- Generous time off