You love design. Branding, print, product, 3D, motion, web, anything. The broad range of design disciplines are your tools for making the world more functional and beautiful. The Adobe suite is your home and you always keep up with new software that give you a chance to create something new. Ultimately, you like to research and understand problems that your range of design skills can solve. Your passion for what you do is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective and know that blending those skills with a greater team leads to the greatest impact.
As a Sr. Designer, you will work within the Big Vision Studio team, our in-house design studio that takes on our client's toughest challenges and pushes themselves and those around them to learn, experiment, and break boundaries. Our Studio team demands those who excel at what they do and are driven by delivering great work for our clients. We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar—so come ready to step up your game as we step up ours.
Please take note–this is a senior level position. We're looking for someone who has a long track record of producing high-quality design work that can keep up with our team as we explore new ideas and create stellar work product. If you can originate big ideas and see them through–we want you here.
What you’ll do:
- Work within the Big Vision Studio team to tackle our most ambitious projects.
- Create compelling brand identity design systems for a wide variety of companies and campaigns.
- Craft unique, interactive, and responsive web and product designs for broad products and services.
- Team up with the Big Vision Product team to provide creative design solutions to unique web products.
- Contribute original and compelling creative to the Big Vision Marketing team.
- Add your strong knowledge of design best practices across a variety of mediums to push our Studio’s work further.
- Embrace the challenge learning on the fly while tackling design projects that span new or less familiar disciplines.
What we all do:
- Collaborate closely with other team members on project strategy and direction.
- Apply constructive criticism from the team and clients to improve our work.
- Stay driven to do our best work, constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve.
- Always deliver the effort required to get the job done with a goal of exceeding expectations.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team through all aspects of the project process.
- Work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
Who we’re looking for:
- Senior-Level: A portfolio spanning 5-10+ years of professional design experience.
- A visionary and problem solver eager to do the best work of your career
- Strong experience in the full Adobe suite as well as creation and versioning tools like Figma and C4D.
- A detail oriented person who obsesses over the details and takes pride and ownership of your work.
- The ability to work both autonomously and with a team on assigned projects.
- An innovative mindset focused on constant improvement of yourself and your work.
- A team player who cares about the success of our team and serving others throughout the agency.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
How you can stand out:
- A diverse portfolio of work that is creative, unique, and pushes the boundaries of what is possible
- Expert level knowledge and work product that spans multiple design disciplines
- Understanding of development and how it influences digital design principles
- Experience with photography and video production
- Expertise in developing all encompassing brand identities that span various mediums and disciplines
- Existing agency experience
To be considered for the position, send us a video recording of yourself sharing your answers to the two questions below:
- Why is this position a good fit for you?
- Why are you a good fit for Big Vision?
After completing your application, email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.