If you’re a seasoned copywriter, we have a spot for you. We’re looking for just the right person—someone who has a way with words, who might overuse a quote from Ogilvy, and most definitely a real human who gets excited at the thought of collaborating with our writers and designers. Come join us to create impactful content and meaningful stories for the brands we partner with.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. Your ability to produce great work while collaborating with others is key. Spend your days workshopping to discover a brand and be the champion for it’s voice across a wide range of projects. Also, as a senior member of the team, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a team eager to learn and grow better together.
This is an opportunity for an experienced writer to become a member of Big Vision's talented and growing team and collaborate with our leadership on a variety of projects and brands. Your passion is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective. If you’re ready to bring awesomeness to our team and the brands we work on together, keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Workshop with clients and Big Vision’s leadership to discover and define a brand’s voice.
- Create the foundational messaging that defines a brand’s mission, vision, and more.
- Write strategic copy across brand experiences including brochures, websites, and presentations.
- Write video scripts that connect and impact it’s viewers.
- Write campaign strategies, concepts, and content across emails, social, ads, and more.
- Be the owner and caretaker of a brand’s voice ensuring that other writers on the team are staying true to the brand’s personality.
- Work with our Producers, Leadership, and other members of the Studio to produce high-quality, impactful projects.
- Present strategies and ideas to Leadership and to clients.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- A strategic thinker who understands the importance of research.
- A productive writer who can generate a high volume of drafts in a short period of time.
- A flexible and broad portfolio that showcases an ability to adapt writing style to what’s best for the brand and the platform.
- A collaborative team player who enjoys having others critique and share feedback.
- A highly organized individual who is confident directing all aspects of a brand’s messaging.
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in coordinating a brand’s copy across all channels.
- A sharp eye who can catch any error in your own or someone else’s copy.
- A team player who’s willing to put in the effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed.
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes while also tapping into past experiences to evolve and improve current processes.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Ability to work and lead in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office as well as on-site with clients.
- Thorough and detail oriented writer with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Senior level: 5+ years of copywriting experience, ideally in an agency setting.
How you can stand out:
- Certifications from Hubspot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, or other digital marketing platforms
- Experience with Ad Manager for Facebook, LinkedIn, Adwords, and other digital ad platforms
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or similar content management systems
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or similar email marketing tools
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with MOZ, SEMRush, Yoast, or similar SEO tools
- Master’s Degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, or communications
- Positive, friendly, supportive, and growing company
- Modern relaxed office space
- Competitive benefits including, but not limited to:
- Company sponsored health, vision, and dental
- Company paid retreats and training
- Retirement account match
- Profit sharing
- Generous time off