Organized. Detailed. Nerdy, but like, in a cool way. That pretty much sums up the Production Coordinator role at Big Vision. But if you’re a good fit, you need more info - all the info you can get. And we need someone who can help manage the production of projects for some creative folks, so keep reading if you’re interested.
As part of the Studio Ops team, the Production Coordinator works with the Producer to bring everything happening in the studio together. The mission is to ensure Big Vision is always exceeding the expectations of our clients by keeping the team on track and managing multiple project schedules.
You’ll report to and work closely with the Producer. The Producer owns, creates, and streamlines processes and company operations, and you’ll own the execution of those processes with the studio team. That said, this is a collaborative role and you’ll be able to speak into process and work with the Producer and leadership team to push and improve the company.
tl;dr – the Production Coordinator makes sure our team stays on track and gets the job done well every time. We want folks who can multitask, take ownership of every opportunity, and sweat the small stuff. Is that you?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage project schedules and Studio assignments. Assist in the planning and scheduling of proposals.
- Set daily and weekly tasks and goals according to budgets and project plans.
- Manage project management systems and processes.
- Ensure every studio member has everything they need to successfully create their best work.
- Ensures the studio team adheres to project schedules, check-ins, reviews, and deadlines.
- Oversee time tracking.
- Maintain file management organization.
- Assist with procurement.
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly organized individual who is confident keeping team members on task and projects on schedule.
- A problem solver who understands how to rally a team to produce excellent work on time.
- A team player who’s willing to put in the effort and attitude needed to help the team succeed.
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes.
- A proactive person who is constantly looking for opportunities to improve themselves and the processes around them.
- A thorough and detail-oriented project coordinator.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
- Entry-Level: 0-3 years of professional experience.
How You Can Stand Out
- Experience in an agency environment.
- Experience with Wrike and similar online project management systems.
- Interests in design, copywriting, and web development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, design, or business management.
- Project management training, certifications, or internships.
- Positive, friendly, supportive, and growing company.
- Modern relaxed office space.
- Company sponsored health, vision, and dental.
- Company paid retreats and training.
- Retirement account match.
- Profit sharing.
- Generous time off.
Note: none of these are exhaustive lists. Everyone on our team adapts to the needs of the company, and you’ll need to be flexible and willing to jump in on projects that don’t perfectly fit your job description.