Developers at Big Vision work on a variety of projects for a wide array of clients. Our clients are all unique, and we move from one project to the next working together to solve problems and create value.
We’re eager to challenge ourselves and those around us to learn, experiment, and push boundaries; we want folks who enjoy learning on every project, and are comfortable with not always having the answer.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar–so come ready to step up your game. Your ability to contribute ideas and execute quickly and competently is key. We’re looking for multifaceted, collaborative people to work on everything from websites and web apps, to e-commerce platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
This is an opportunity to be a leader and shape the future of web development. Your passion is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective. Individuals who are ready to bring that awesomeness to our team and the projects we work on together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain websites and web applications
- Author semantic, accessible, and maintainable code
- Work within WordPress to maintain and create custom themes
- Create integrations to third-party APIs
- Setup and maintain VPS and other hosting environments
- Setup and maintain GIT repositories
- Develop project estimates, requirements, and documentation
- Collaborate with producers, designers, writers, and other developers on each project.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in one or more front-end libraries such as React or Vue
- Experience with Node JS and related server technologies
- Passion for performance, and familiarity with client-side optimization
- Experience with Git and version control
- Experience developing responsive UI
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, and server configuration
- Familiarity with UNIX commands and cmd line
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to accurately build responsive designs and prototypes for the web
- Ability to develop advanced and experimental UI
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office
- Mid-Level: 2+ years of professional development experience
How you can stand out:
- Existing agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Enjoys utilizing motion to create engaging UI/UX
- Working knowledge of React
- Working knowledge of Node
- Working knowledge of WebGL
- Experience with and knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with AWS or a similar PaaS, CI, and testing