Associate Digital Designer
Digital Marketers at Big Vision are passionate about serving our clients with great content marketing strategies. Interest and excitement for the creative work we produce combined with a knack for turning online engagement into results is the recipe for success as an Associate Designer.
Background and Description
Members of our Digital Team will be eager to push themselves and their clients to learn, experiment, and discover new boundaries. We want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to do great work for our clients.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. Your ability to stay on top of the ever-changing programmatic landscape and help with constructing vertically integrated media buys through quick and competent execution is key. We’re looking for multifaceted, collaborative people to grow our brands through innovative and comprehensive marketing strategies.
This is an opportunity to be a key member of Big Vision’s talented and growing team. Your passion is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and perspective. If you’re ready to bring awesomeness to our team and the brands we work on together, keep reading.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating visual assets to be included in social posts and email newsletters for brands
- Building email templates and designing their look and feel
- Combining imagery, filters, and typography to develop visually appealing content
- Working closely with the Digital Copywriter and Delivery Coordinator to combine assets in a timely manner
- Establish daily and weekly tasks and goals according to approved campaign plans
- Assist with organizing and documenting campaigns and processes
- Work with Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Coordinator to relay campaign updates and results
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly organized individual who is confident in their ability to design visually appealing content
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in coordinating campaigns across multiple channels
- A sharp eye and passion for design
- A team player who’s willing to put in the right effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed
- A focused individual who stays on track and never misses a deadline or notification
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office as well as on-site with clients
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Entry level: 1-2 years experience
How You Can Stand Out
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design, or visual communications
- Experience in the sports and entertainment
- Daily and personal usage of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or other social platforms
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software
- Experience with Wrike, Asana, or other productivity tool sets
- Positive, friendly, supportive, and growing company
- Modern relaxed office space
- Competitive benefits including, but not limited to:
- Company sponsored health, vision, and dental
- Company paid retreats and training
- Retirement account match
- Generous time off